Edward Morrison, MD
Board Certified in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- General Surgery Residency: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Surgery Internship: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Medical School: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
About the Provider
Dr. Morrison attended medical school at the Medical University of South Carolina and then went on to complete is general surgery training at the Medical University of South Carolina. He received his Vascular Surgery fellowship from Baylor College of Medicine in 1990. Dr. Morrison has retained his assistant clinical professorship at MUSC and has been involved with teaching residents, fellows and Physician Assistant students.
Dr. Morrison is board certified in Vascular Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a member of the Society of vascular surgery and an associate member of the Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society and a senior member of the Southern Association for Vascular Surgery.
His personal philosophy of care incorporates that each patient is unique and he is dedicated to providing compassionate, patient-centered care using evidence-based guidelines and state-of-the-art Vascular technologies and tools to optimize clinical outcomes. Dr. Morrison emphasizes the importance of shared decision making with his patients, listens carefully to their needs and uses evidence based medicine to help his patients reach their best health.
- All aspects of arterial vein disease
- Extensive experience in dialysis access
- Knowledge of non-invasive vascular testing
- Long-term medical and surgical management of vascular disease
- Extensive experience in management of vein disorders and varicose veins